17750 Bernardo Oaks Drive | San Diego, CA 92128| 858.675.8500
Golf Course Superintendent
Rancho Bernardo Inn is an 18-hole, William Bell designed championship golf course. It was first opened in 1962 and recent renovations have included new greens construction and state of the art Rain Bird Integrated Control (IC) irrigation system. Rancho Bernardo Inn represents the flagship golf course in the JC Golf portfolio and is located in a master plan community in Rancho Bernardo.
2 or 4 year degree in Turfgrass Management or a related field required.
Minimum experience required: A minimum of two years of experience as a golf course superintendent at a championship golf course facility.
Position requires applicant have a Qualified Applicators Certificate or License (or the ability to obtain one within 150 days of hire).
Good leadership, communication and organizational skills.
Spanish speaking a plus.
Planning and supervising the golf course maintenance operation.
Monitoring and scheduling of irrigation practices and maintenance.
Personnel management and evaluation, employee safety and accountability.
Planning, supervising and follow-up of all maintenance programs.
Professional interaction and coordination with other departments within the resort.
Commensurate with experience.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401K plan, paid vacations and holidays, meals, uniforms, golfing privileges.
Send resume to:
Corporate Director of Golf Maintenance
*Applicants must also fill out employment application which can be found online at jcresorts.com
About the Employer
Welcome to San Marcos Unified School District! The San Marcos Unified School District is an innovative and collaborative community providing an unparalleled educational experience. Through an engaging and supportive environment, all our students are challenged, inspired, and poised to excel.
CLICK HERE for information and to apply.
Job Summary: Under direction of the superintendent, performs operation, installation, maintenance and repair of manual, semi-automatic and automatic irrigation systems. Does installation, maintenance and repair of drainage systems.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent.
- Checks system daily for proper functioning and coverage.
- Installs, maintains and repairs irrigation controllers, valves, QCV’s, sprinkler heads, air relief valves and other system components.
- Performs supplemental irrigation as required.
- Installs and repairs irrigation control wiring and/or hydraulic tubing.
- Operates and maintains pumps and pump controllers.
- May act as lead man on special projects.
- Levels heads, valves boxes, QCV’s, drain boxes, etc.
- Reports all problems to the supervisor.
- Inventories parts and supplies.
- Operates and maintains light utility vehicles and power equipment.
- Assists in reading water meters, documenting water use.
- Records changes in irrigation system components routing or locations on the working copy on the system as-built drawings.
- Controls weeds / insects inside irrigation controller
Salary: Position is full time, $17/hr DOE, medical, dental, 401K, bonus
Territory Manager - Horticulture
Are you ready to start a rewarding relationship?
Let Harrell’s be your partner for success!
We are looking for a Territory Manager for the Central California Territory who will be developing existing accounts as well as identifying and analyzing new customers within an assigned sales territory. The right candidate will be
responsible for bringing a consistent flow of profitable new business to the division in accordance with the company sales plan.
Harrell’s is the leading producer of customized agronomic solutions, but our success is completely dependent on the success of our customers. We want to contribute to their success any way we can, helping them succeed regardless of a
The Territory Manager (Hort) is responsible for the following:
- Develop trust as well as a solid working relationship with potential customers.
- Represent Harrell’s LLC in a professional manner by selling designated product line within a predetermined territory by offering solutions and providing growers with technical support.
- Prepare and present proposals, quotes and recommend products based on customer needs.
- Attend sales meetings, represent Harrell’s at trade shows, events and educational activities to stay up to date on the latest developments, trends and regulations in the market.
- Stay current on product labels, research and performance of Harrell’s products.
- Manage controllable expenses in the territory.
- Maintain contact with key university faculty and independent researchers in the territory
- Maintain expert knowledge of agronomics in order to give educated recommendations to customers regarding products.
- Suggest marketing programs and pricing in territory.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local ordinances affecting this position.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and programs.
- Accurately complete and maintain proper sales reports.
A Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture (or related field) or equivalent sales experience is required and at least three – five years of sales experience required. Applicable state specific dealers license is required.
If you are interested a great career with a reputable and growing company, please visit our
website and apply at www.harrells.com/careers.
San Vicente Golf Resort in Ramona has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, customer and employee focused Head Golf Professional with strong communication skills and attention to detail. The position will be responsible for managing the staff and operations of the golf department and ensuring quality service while maintaining the highest possible levels of employee morale and player satisfaction.
As a member of the Golf Operations Team, the Head Golf Professional is responsible for tee sheet management with dynamic pricing, golf club and HOA rule enforcement, attending and participating in all major men and women's club events, employee scheduling for Golf Shop, Snack Bar, Cart Barn, starters, marshals and retail clerks.
Must be a Class A PGA member, 10 years of California golf course management experience preferred, as well as experience in tournament bookings. This is a hands-on position that includes weekends.
A competitive benefits package will be offered after 90 days of employment. To view complete job description, please visit our website at www.sdcea.net, and click Employment at the bottom of the home page.
Vacancy Announcement Number: SB-19-05
Job Title, PPlan, Series, & Grade: Maintenance Worker (Irrigation/Spray Tech), NA-4749-08
Location: NWS Seal Beach
Status: Regular Full Time
Pay Range: $16.23 Per Hour or Appropriate Step
Opening Date: 26 April 2019
Closing Date: Open Until Filled – First Cut Off: 03 May 2019
Area of Consideration: All Sources- Relocation Expenses Not Authorized
Benefits Include: 3% match to 401K, full medical benefits and 4 hours of vacation and 4 hours of sick leave every two weeks to start. Equals to 2.5 weeks of leave each to start.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: This position is located in the Golf Division of the Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) Department, Navy Region Southwest, NWS Seal Beach. The primary purpose of this position is to assist in maintaining the golf course grounds in quality playing condition by performing corrective and preventative maintenance on a computerized and or manual irrigation system and pump station. Primary duties include irrigation and spraying pesticides. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Two years’ experience with computerized irrigation systems.
- One year of experience working with wiring of electrical systems.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to operate a tractor, 1-year experience is desired.
- Knowledge, skill, and ability to use a wide range of tools and ground-keeping machinery.
- Must meet Federal Employment suitability requirements and successful completion of background investigation. Background Investigations are conducted using fingerprint identification and completion of background inquiry forms.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit a NAF employment application form to the NAF Human Resources Office, Building 3210, Anchors Catering and Conference Center, Naval Base, San Diego, 2375 Recreation Way, San Diego, California 92136-5518 or fax to (619) 556-9537. Applications may also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitted applications will be retained for 90 days. For more information, visit our website at http://navylifesw.com/sealbeach/about/jobs/. Applicants who do not meet the above requirements may not be interviewed. Due to volume of applications received, applicants may not be notified of non-selection. Participation in direct deposit upon employment is required.
Dept. of the Navy NAF is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation or any other non-merit factors. Reasonable accommodations are provided to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact the Human Resource Office. The decision on granting reasonable accommodations will be on a case-by-case basis.
Navy Region Southwest is a drug-free workplace. The use of illegal drugs by NAF employees, whether on or off duty, cannot and will not be tolerated. Federal employees have a right to a safe and secure workplace. Sailors and their family members have a right to reliable and productive Federal workforce.
The Bridges Club has full time groundsman positions open.
Entry level wage is $14.00 per hour. Employer participates in E-verify.
This position comes with a full benefits package to include health, dental, life and LTD Insurance, matching 401(K), vacation, sick, golf and more. Please contact Lupe Nunez at 858-759-3600 or email at email@example.com.
Willowbrook GC is looking for a experienced Equipment Technician to work part time 24 hrs. a week, if interested or know someone who is please contact Mike Rosales Golf Course Superintendent at (619) 561-1061 Ext. 114